xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Krakozia

What Would Be Better ipods info

I've noticed that alot of people seem to really like the ipod nano. I don't know what your girlfriends likes, she would probably be statisfied with any ipod. Based on what I've seen I would get her the nano. She is pretty lucky to have someone like you.

I'd say get whichever has the most space/best interface/highest functionality. If they're pretty much all the same, then I'd probably say you should go for the smallest, simply for portability reasons.

I'd say it's a matter of the amount of space she needs. If she has a small collection or is just looking to have a bunch of songs for the gym or something I would go with the nano. I just got one for someone and it is really slick. If she has a need for more space, ie she has a lot of music and would like to carry around all of her music I would go with the normal ipod, granted they are more expensive, but the new video ipods are pretty sweet.

hey what would be better for a christmas present im buying for my girlfriend?

Ipod Nano

Ipod Mini

Ipod Picso

Ipod Normal

212997[/snapback]

i would say nano as they look good and they are very small so i hope she likes whatever you get her and goodluck

I think the Video Ipod is the best! It can hold 30gb of whatever want in it. From music to photos to video and back. They also come in 60gb versions. ( I want one so bad )

well.. to me ..most girl will prefer something easy and simple to use. So i would say get a nano... Why? because nano are small and it has color screen. All the girls i know think it's really cute and stuff? ... If you get her a normal, then it might be too big. (girls like small things.. especaily asian girls.. because they are small =P). For a guy, a video ipod would be awesome, but i don't think girls have the patients to go through and learn how to convert normal video files into ipod video file type.Unless she's is one of those.. rare type that have alot of interest in technology =P... or if she likes to download movies and other stuff =P. Then she might need a bigger space on her ipod to store the files =P

For a guy, a video ipod would be awesome, but i don't think girls have the patients to go through and learn how to convert normal video files into ipod video file type.

Don't be sexist, now.

Personally I think Ipod Nano is the best, its light and it stores loads of songs. However it has been said that it freezes alot and Ipod Mini is prefered instead. I would go for the Ipod Mini beause there has not been any complains about it and it can hold a reasonable amount of songs. It might not be that light but it is better than having no Ipod or mp3 at all.