xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
no9t9

Acer At3201w Lcd Tv Just got an LCD TV... its great

Wow. I just got a 32" LCD TV and I am writing this post using this great LCD TV. I got the ACER AT3201W from tigerdirect.ca The picture quality is great for such a cheap LCD TV. Everything looks awsome.I have tried component, composite, VGA, and DVI. They all look fantastic. Using the computer with a 32" Screen is awsome. Playing games on it is even better. I also hooked up my new XBOX 360 to this TV and set it to High Definition output (from the XBOX). Simply amazing. Can never go back to low res gaming...

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited topic title for better search output.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

That awesome dude! How much did you pay? Is it one that you can hook up a computer to also? my grandma has a big screen tv at her house. And its a BIG screen tv.

I've never had a chance to try any Acer LCD screens, but I have an Acer LCD monitor on my personal computer at home, and I must say they are an excellent brand; inexpensive and high quality.If you have a digital camera, maybe you could post some pictures of your new screen in action.

I once won an LCD TV with 20 inches screen size, it comes with a DVD and MP3 player and it is really cool but in the ned I sold it and used the money to buy something I like and practically better.Enjoy your new LCD TV mate!