xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peaktao

Gamecube is it really for children only?

i wudnt say that the gamecube is kiddy, its jus that there isnt that many games out on it so the 1s that are kiddy are kinda more noticible. i used to luv the gamecube but the thing is with it there isnt many games cumin out on it as say the ps2 or xbox.

I would say gamecube is kiddy, first of all above 80% of all games produced on the gamecube are 'kiddy' you know what im talking about pretty colors, zaiy sounds that kinda stuff...anyways gamecube compared to the XBox and ps2 multiplayer is not even a chice nintendo cant even make a decent online hardwarew they have two to choose from which practicly no one uses! :(

Yeah I'm tired of people saying that gamecube is for children. For one gamecube doesnt have just kiddy games, it is nintendo who makes the kiddy games mostly and nintendo doesnt even make a tenth of the games for gamecube. When people who don't own a gamecube think of the gamecube they think of only nintendo games being made for it. Nintendo games are our classic games though so why make jokes on them? They pretty much started it all. If it is so kiddy then why does it have games such as Resident Evil 0 , 1, 1 Remake, 2, 3, Def Jam Fight for NY, Ghost Recon, Dead to Rights, Bad Boys Miami Takedown, Mortal Kombat Deception, Killer 7, Die Hard Vendetta, Timesplitters: Future, 15011 XIII, True Crime New York, and tons more.Also alot of games that come on multiple systems come on the gamecube as well for example the Spiderman series.So is it Kiddy? NoPeople who own other systems just feel that they have to make fun of it because they are fanboys or fangirls and for some reason they like to fight about systems and choose sides which is stupid. and since gamecube was the least bought, it became the most made fun of. Oh yeah, and the controllers, people say they are kiddy looking and that is another reason people think the gamecube is kitty. No. That is just there style they are trying different things out. xbox controllers have colorful buttons and they look a little childish because of it, just cuz nintendo's buttons are a little bigger...

i think the game cube is not only for children it also has some first person shooters for a older audience but i must agree i have a gamecube and i do belive some of the games for it are a bit childish like all mario games are in chartoony graphics and super smash bros melle is a fighting game but there is no blood or gore throuout the game and not evan a sing of a player being dead but for them laying down

I agree that GC has more kid-like games and games that appeal to more women as well. But I really think that multiplayer is so much better on the GC. I only have a PS2 right now, but I am seriously considering getting the GC just for the abundance of multiplayer games that are available on the system like mario party, mario kart, ... well the many multiplayer mario games. Because even though I have the multitap for PS2 there just doesn't seem to be enough of selection from the PS2 for games that 4 people, guys and gals, can play together. I can only think of Super Monkey Ball and Gauntlet for my PS2 and of course the array of sports games that all systems have.

i really like gamecube. But it is mssing some big games it should have. I really like the ps2 game selection better but gamecube has some good games but not alot. But defently not only for kids.