xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

The Matrix: Path Of Neo PS2 and X-Box Game.

A few short weeks ago I bought this game because like everyone who has ever played the Matrix games. Have always wanted to play as Neo "The ONE". And there's a few things about this game I like and not so much. The combo system is alot of fun and can now kill agents now. And the thing with the game I wished is that it could be just like Grand Theft Auto where you can go anywhere you want and do whatever you want to do. I would love to be able to fight as Neo and choose to fly up high in the sky just to skip certain things. But the only time you do any kind of flying in the game is at the end of the game when you take on Agent Smith. But you can't choose to go up or down you're pretty much just flying there on and invisible track or something. And it's a one player game I would like to play this game in one play or 2 player I think it would be a little more fun. But the things I do like are that when you beat the game on certain levels of difficulty you get cheats where you don't need to put in codes or anything you just go into the menu and see what cheats you want to use and then just simply click them and use them. ;) And fighting multiple opponents are also alot of fun. ;) And it can be challenging. And the only way to get everything unlocked in the "Path of Neo" screen is to play a fresh game. But after that you can only use certain things but can't get access to anything else once you load up a game you want to play a game again.

So I think of this game as a game that has alot of Pro's and Cons.

Now let's see how everyone likes this game. Is it any better than the other Matrix Games or is it just another disappointment?