xisto Community
CrazyRob

Dows Anybody Have Windows Vista

I am currently testing Microsoft Vista Beta 1 on my home computer, and it seems to be the best operating system that Microsoft has to offer in a long time...Microsoft Windows Vista allows people to share, connect and collaborate with each other, built on Windows XP User Interface (UI), but Windows 2000 Professional Operating System (OS). If there is one improvement for me to make to Microsoft regarding Microsoft Windows Vista, it would be for them not to password protect every single darn thing in Vista! For heavens sake, even the TIME IS PASSWORD PROTECTED! It drives me crazy! Even if you are logged in as an administrator, you STILL CANNOT EDIT THE DARN TIME!The new theme is perfect! The wallpaper with the grass, which my beta did not come with ( :D ) so I had to download from Google Images is not the greatest, because it gives you a sense of claustrophobia... The new welcome screen is okay I guess, but at least it has a clock on it, which Microsoft Windows eXPerience did not let it's users eXPerience...XDI just cannot wait until Microsoft Windows Vista Beta 2 comes out, because it will have sidebar capabilities! At least it's better than the Longhorn M3 or M6 Build! That one was SCARY!Did you know that Microsoft Windows Vista will ship in 9 different editions? Visit Wikipedia for more information and search up Windows Vista...Stephen

And no, Microsoft Windows Vista will NOT take up 32 GB of storage XD OR 1.4 GB RAM! However, its system specs are very high! It will take I believe 5 Gigabytes of storage, and it is recommended that you have 1 GB of RAM, however at least 512 MB...Finally, you need a STATE-OF-THE-ART GRAPHICS CARD (Preferrably from ATI, the Radeon Series, you will need I believe anything 7000 or above, preferrably X300 (the best!)) to run as fast as possible.Stephen