xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluesierra

High School Football

How many high school football fans do we have in here? If you ask me there is nothing like it in the world, especially if you played it growing up. I currently play on a high school football team and it has been one of the best experiences. Dont get me wrong, its a lot of hard work. But in the end it is all worth it. My team, Jemison Panthers (Alabama) is a 4a school, which is a good size school but not too big. We went 7-4 this year, and lost in the first round of the playoffs. What do you guys like about high school football?

Its a good sport, I play high-school waterpolo and lacrosse myself but always gotta support football :P

Its a good sport, I play high-school waterpolo and lacrosse myself but always gotta support football :P

211451[/snapback]

High school water polo??!! You must go to a big, well funded school if they offer water polo? I'm guessing you guys have you own indoor swimming pool then?

I wish my school had a high school football team. I go to a school that's more worried about creative stuff that no one likes, and so we don't have a football team. I do play football though, as a wide reciever on a community team. This year we got to the finals and lost, which is one of the worst feelings ever.