xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
swiftstorm

The Matrix Online

Ok this is the second time im typing this......The Matrix Online also known as MXO....is a great game....You start off as a level(lvl) 1 and go through a training and in the middle of training you level to level 2!!! They have three servers you have a choice to play on...Recursion- I play on thatVector-HostileSyntaxYou have to goto lvl 50 to technically beat the game, but after you hit level 50 you have a TON more things to do. I have a lot of fun playing the game and I never get bored. You have so many abilitys to choose from like Coder, Hacker, and Operative. In each of these ability trees you have a TON more trees. As a coder you can code abilitys, clothing, tools, etc. Also in a coder you can code 'people' to fight for you!!! In a hacker tree you can attack people from far away and not get hurt but do a lot of damage. In a operative tree you can go in combat and do a wide range of abilitys and do a lot of damage, you can be a gunman(sniper, duel handguns, and duel submachineguns) or you can be Karate, Kung Fu, or Aikido. You can change the abilitys whenever you want to...I play on recursion so if you have the game send me a tell at InnerPIMP. We can hangout and do missions or something.

I sorta wanted to play this game but as soon as i found out that you had to pay to play the game got crossed off my list >.>. I already have a pay to play game (WoW) and i don't play that becuase i am to poor to play it ><