xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CuM2cmU

Collection Of Proses/poetry by me

i don't care about the acidic taste in my mouth

i want a girl who's too sad to give a *BLEEP*: conor oberst sang through my speakers. with the blurry stars shining on my dry face, i, again, am alone. tonight, i vomit acid from my empty stomach only to realize i'm not as empty as i feel. i pull out a cigarette to rid this vinegar taste from my mouth; its molecules seep too deep into my pores. now, i comfortably collapse onto the cold concrete. as i vomit again, my lunch chokes my lungs; i can't breath but i am too relaxed to care. with a half-burnt cigarette next to me, my lungs implode. i'm too happy now. or too sad.

perfection

there you are, with a pen in your hand. drawing, creating fantasy on that white paper. slouching on the wooden chair, within my arm's length, you, i dare not touch. you, perfection, lips, only a coffee breath away, are surrounded by the quintessential aura. mesmerized by the movement of your hands, i let the barking noises of the hippies drown. afraid to look into your eyes, i only steal a glimpse. a chicken without a head, i am; running around aimlessly, diving into madness, i am lost without you. a dream, i dream; this is all a dream. as you stand up in hunger, i wake up, confused, maybe sad. but i try to smile.

indelible

it's beautiful but cold; like you.

there's the sunlight, shining onto me,

though no longer smiling on me.

do not weep for me - for i am nothing.

collapsing onto your inescapable smile,

i am forever motionless; maybe dead

or trapped inside your indelible eyes.

cry for me - for i am yours.

stranger

it will be all a dream - you and i. next time our eyes meet, we'll be strangers; oblivious to the past's happiness and pain (as if we never held hands; as if we never kissed; as if we never lived). our next kiss will be the first kiss again. being perfect strangers, we'll be free.

alone

he told me not to listen to dashboard when sad; not really depressed but i still shouldn't listen to them. just because. sitting in the middle of the campus, watching everyone walk by as if i don't exist, i am comfortable. even with chris carabba blasting through my puny laptop speakers, i fail to receive even a glimpse. for today, it's okay. everything's okay. just for one day, just for today, i'm not here.

running

maybe upset maybe sad maybe tad mad maybe lost maybe i just don't want to be here amongst the annoying ignorant minds surrounding me smothering me killing me or maybe i'm just in a passing phase but i do not yet know how long it will last as i can't even figure out where i am where i am standing where i am breathing where i am dying where my eyes are wet with the unnecessary tears shed with no real meaning but all i can do is sulk here as there is nothing i really want to do or say or live or read or write or run to in this cold and humid and sticky and most unpleasant winter night where the sweat full of chemicals mix with the tears to give its vomit inducing taste.

airport bum

my life: crouching on the bar stool, sipping a coke through a chewed straw, puffing a cigarette; simple. as i push the last drag down my lungs, my coke is still here; should i smoke another? why not. this is my life; life as it should be; life as it is. who's this asian teenager with a prepped leather jacket and white button down shirt, crossing his legs on the table as if he's the only one that matters. that's me. that's my life slide-showing in front of your eyes. in this moment of perfection, life ending minute by minute, i am invincible: life away from the past; life before the future; life as now and forever. i've chosen mine; choose yours.

its interesting forum , nice poems, I like to read this, is the langueages of poemas onsly english, because I like to give you one poema in italiano, I hope that know who like song: Sul mare lucica, l'astro dargento, placida ancora prospere il vento, venite all'agile barcheta mia, santa lucia, santa lucia!Does anybody knows this song, maybe I was Wrong same word, please sorry!