xisto Community
freebills

Earn $2000- $8000 A Month For Free! NO BS

Caution!The site that's redirected to has potential referral program that benefits the topic starter. This is considered spam to our board and Xisto cannot be responsible for any member taking part of this program/offer.

Caution!

I don't trust most programs from any free hosting. if they can't afford their own domain and hosting fees, chances are they aren't making money.

there are exceptions because people have to start somewhere, but if anyone has any experience doing business on the internet at all, they will know a lot of the search engines don't like free hosting accounts and it just looks more professional with your own domain name

-aaron webb

OH! and why the heck would anyone put their site up on geocities anyway? the sponsored liks page is ANNOYING since you have to click it shut every time, and the popups everytime speak for themselves....so why would they host a site there when they can just get one at Xisto with no popups or ads. it just doesn't make sense to me!

-aaron

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged posts

Caution!

The site that's redirected to has potential referral program that benefits the topic starter. This is considered spam to our board and Xisto cannot be responsible for any member taking part of this program/offer.

210763[/snapback]

true, and 8,,000 a month jsut seems way to good to be true.

;) @freebills...when you have earned 8000 $$ , first of all , buy a domain from yahoo, instead of using their Geocities ;) i hope you can spend 2.99 $ for a domain , from ur 8000$ earning :DWell...For me , i need money but i hate that kind of stupid things...yes,they are stupid...if every one could get 8000$ without doing anything, today , all the offices would be empty,no one would worry for worrying , anyways...good luck with your earnings

It's a bit farfetched to me ... this kind of thing has made me be more aware of the kind of things that are real versus the kind of things that aren't. Not to mention the fact that such a concept of earning THAT much money for FREE is impossibly iffy. It's a good thing that I didn't click on the link.Besides, my experience with GeoCities is not that good. In fact, it's terrible. It's far too basic and doesn't allow very much creativity for the webmaster or webmistress.Best,Xuan.

sounds a bit iffy to me.

212813[/snapback]

Yes these progrms benefit the top level guys ie the owner of the domain.they get our joining fees and sit happily and do not even bother to send a feedback or suport mail to us.Be careful before joining.I was cheaed by similar programs.Do spend hard earned money on things like these

Yes this is a scam and he is connected wit 12dailypro.com which is a scam and have been proven to not eve earn enough money to pay everyone lol.And the dude has the link on his site.A big connection of scams.