xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #17-voting

Ok it seems to me that no one is voting in this week!But let have the privledge to make the first vote!I vote Avalon...because the sig is having a cleaner look and the color are also nice...and the way he has put the text in that ring is also cool!Here's the score :Reaver : 0Saint-Michael : 0Avalon : 1Mayank : 0Hey everyone please cast your vote and let the best win the contest

I'm going to vote for Avalon too. The way the background and render merge together looks excellent here as the colours are really similar. And I agree with Mayank, that text is quite clever.Reaver : 0Saint-Michael : 0Avalon : 2Mayank : 0

Hmm... Nice jobs to all but my vote goes to Avalon, because he have very good brushing and colors are good too...Reaver : 0Saint-Michael : 0Avalon : 3Mayank : 0

My vote goes to Avalon. His sig has a nice flow, nice brushing, interesting text position.Reaver : 0Saint-Michael : 0Avalon : 4Mayank : 0