xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nosoup4u

TV Shows Of Today ^^^^^

What is your favorite TV Show?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Family Guy is definitely on the top of the list. Alias and Scrubs are #2 and #3 on my list. Jennifer Garner is just way too hot, and Zach Braff is my hero (amazing writer/director/actor!)

i hardly watch TV anymore. I only watch a few local programs, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Conan, and Daily Show. That's about it. I've seen Family Guy too many times to watch it anymore.

dude needs help if he has a TV related guy as his hero, and family guy never gets old so watch it again.

Family guy is #1close tie for #2 is Aqua teen hunger force and sienfeld#3 on my list is gonna have to be sealab 2021most all of the [adult swim] shows are sweet as hell man...sienfeld is just great.

I loooove Family Guy. One thing i cant quite figure out tho. Does the family hear the baby talking or do we and brian only hear him? Sometimes they act liek they hear and understand him but others they seem to think he is just being a baby. Anyway I love the show. Simpsons is a reeeeal close 2nd tho. Since we are on animated show i like King of the Hill also. I can almost relate to it some because i live in louisiana and have relatives in texas and even tho they are kinda sterotypical they are pretty close to reality lol.

I would vote The Simpsons but I never get to watch it anymore cuz I never know when its on and on what station.I would vote for Family Guy but I am sick of watching the same damn episodes.I would vote for South Park but its not on there....So I voted for TRL......*runs like hell*

I like simpsons as much as family guy, but family guy can be more funny yet they both have their uniqueness. Where the *BEEP* is Smallville? How can anyone miss putting smallville, you should edit the poll and put it at the top. Smallville <_< , kristin kreuk from smallville. ***Smallville themesong goes here***

Does the family hear the baby talking or do we and brian only hear him?

yeah they can hear him, i think he just talks to himself alot and only the audience hears him, but yeah sometimes they just ignore him. Thats what i tought at first, that the couldnt hera stewie or brian, but then they started having conversations...

trl should die

dang we should have put south park on there...