xisto Community
gameratheart

How To Put A "point System" On A Website? Read topic for better explanation.

I can't seem to get to the page the link reffers to, Michael. What does it lead to anyway? Can you give me a summary?

This is like my second post to the board so don't, well, I don't really know what,  but whatever. Here's what I'm looking for: A script that runs through the members table of my SMF forum.Here is the workflow of the script:
1) Select all of the rows in the members table and check if the money field is greater than zero.
2) Update the money field with a few "credits" subtracted ($current_value - 3 ).
3) If the value is less than 0, then run a "suspend" function (which will make a .htaccess file; I'll write that myself somehow) and update a "suspended" field with a true value
4) If money is greater than zero, update with false value in suspended field and run unsuspend function (reverse of suspend function, which I'll also code myself)
If you meet my challenge, I can give you a Gmail invite or authoring privileges on my blog. Thanks for anyone's help.

I didn't exactly feel like making up a new description, so here you go. If anyone can help me with this, just PM me.