xisto Community
scab_dog

Do You Know Html? Just Wondering, most of you would know.

Do you knwo HTML?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

English = 1st languageHTML = 2nd languagelol, I'm fluent in HTML, and I am currently learning Perl and Javascript. When I've mastered these 2 languages, I'm going to look into PHP and some other languages.

I know HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, PERL, C++, Javascript, C, VB.NET. The last few I don't know that well but I know enough to make small programs. Most of my websites I make using XHTML 1.1, CSS 2.0 and PHP; so those are my most fluent languages.

Yep, I know HTML... and XHTML too, which tends to be the route that I go. I'm also decent with CSS, though I'm not a genious with all the tricks down pat yet in that or anything. I'm also familiar with PHP and MySQL (Though I haven't mastered the two together yet... still working on that one.) I'm also all right with JavaScript and ActionScript (more so with the former) and know a bit of XML and ASP. I really haven't explored those enough though to feel comfortable doing anything serious with them.

I know HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, PERL, C++, Javascript, C, VB.NET. The last few I don't know that well but I know enough to make small programs. Most of my websites I make using XHTML 1.1, CSS 2.0 and PHP; so those are my most fluent languages.

can some one tell me wat they use to code xhtml i have dreamwaver but it only code HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, PERL, C++, Javascript, C, VB.NET and more

Well I know HTML. I'm going for some other languages like possibly PHP so I can do more with the sites. Thats why I'm taking Web Design in school to hopefully help me learn some things like Javascript and PHP.