xisto Community
H3arts_4nxi3ty

Terrorist!

everyone should by now have heard about terorist attacks and bombings!! in such areas as iraq and bali!! They are so devastating, and stupid. My opionins on Terrorists are that they are not human beings because no human would kill another or another thousand other human beings. What do you guys think about it? talk to me about it

everyone should by now have heard about terorist attacks and bombings!! in such areas as iraq and bali!! They are so devastating, and stupid. My opionins on Terrorists are that they are not human beings because no human would kill another or another thousand other human beings. What do you guys think about it? talk to me about it

210116[/snapback]

Just to be a contrarian - well, not just.

Terrorists want you do think and say exactly this, that you hate them and you want to eliminate all off them. If you say and think that, they have already won, because you are using their language and method.

fighting terrorists with terrorism will not solve the underlying problem for their aggression and all their disgusting and inhumane actions.

humans have always killed other humans, as despicable as it is. but saying they are doing this, because they are not human.. how would you react if someone would take your humanity from you? you would want to kill that person? how are you any different from the terrorists?

As a reasonably wise man once said:

"Haben diejenigen, die die Terroristen unterstützen, überhaupt noch nicht begriffen, was eine demokratische Lebensordnung ist, so haben diejenigen, die auf der menschlichen Würde auch des Terroristen bestehen, die Demokratie zu Ende gedacht."

or in other word

"When those that support Terrorists, have not understand what democracy means, those that insist on the human dignity even of Terrorists understand democracy in all its consequences.

by the way this reasonably wise man, the head of state at the time. said this at the funeral of a terrorist victim, one of their high profile kills, at his state funeral.

Taking away the humanity of your enemy makes it easy to kill them. Why do you want to make it easy for yourself, if the consequence is a totalitarian state and you give up, what you pretend to be fighting for?

Actually I think you kind of missed the point a bit, h3arts. Some orders (I'm thinking of some of the middle eastern ones here) honestly believe that we (as in the US) are the cause of many problems for several reasons, notably distribution of wealth, piety/religiousness, morals, etc. These extremists are also opposed to democracy because it conflicts with their view of a perfect government, in this case a muslim theocracy (or government by religion) I personally think there are more productive ways of dealing with this, notbly paying some attentions to their accusations and taking some measure in correcting them (perhaps sending money that would have gone to Iraq to developing third-world countries springs to mind) It's because of profiling that we're so disliked.

Well, terrorism is the violent acts of those who are too weak to confrontestablished order directly. Yes, the tactics they use are deplorable, but
the established order must be careful to keep them contained within the
lower levels of my theory of progression of revolution. The acts of
outrage must be treated as crimes, conspiracy, and riots. To elevate the
status of multiple and dangerous acts of outrage to what takes on the
characteristics of revolution invites other under represented dissidents to
join the cause.

Using state supported terrorism against the neighborhoods where revolution
is brewing pushes the undecided into the revolution camp. When the state
kills many innocent women, children, and moderates within communities, some
of which are working hard to quell the rising dissent, it undermines the
moral authority of the established order and highlights the need for a
change in power. It fuels REVOLUTION!

It is not fighting fire with fire. No, it is more like pouring buckets of
water into a sinking boat. Using terror tactics against terrorists creates
more terrorists....not less. If one brother in an extended family becomes a
terrorists and the established order kills the brother, the terrorism
probably stops. If they kill the brother and his peaceful sister and the
brothers ten month old son, the extended family, other brothers, cousins,
friends, and more become outraged. They become motivated by exactly the
same motivations that fueled the wrath of the establishment that caused them
to kill one guilty brother and a peaceful sister and ten month old son.

The insurgency in Iraq is growing because we bring our own brand of
terrorism into the neighborhoods of the "terrorist" in the middle of night.
We shoot into cars killing people who are not terrorists. Their surviving
family become convinced the insurgents are right. Many of them drop any
thoughts of moderation they had been clinging to and join the "revolution".

The following conclusion should not be extracted from the body or context of
this article. Terrorism should be fought as if it was crime! It is
organized and terrible crime, but it is not war. It should be treated as
crime. Non-participants of these crimes should be respected and protected
as they are in neighborhoods where criminals lurk. Treating it as war is
foolish! There is no state to topple! There is no defined area to conquer.
If a nation is unwilling to commit sufficient troops to keep order in areas
where terrorists thrive, that nation should not attempt to conquer those
neighborhoods. Ultimately, they will be forced to withdraw and unless they
wipe out all life, the resurrection will revive as soon as the troops leave
the streets.

Terrorism should be treated as crime. Fighting it is not war in the
classical sense! War strategies do not work. Police strategies are called
for. If the crime is extensive, as is the case in Iraq, a huge police force
is called for. If we make war on the neighborhoods, we breed revolution and
the insurgency grows and grows and grows. We are watching that happen every
day in Iraq. They do want to be free, but as human beings everywhere when
their innocent loved ones are killed, when they look at dismembered children
in their family they want to kill those who ripped the arms and legs off the
little ones. We are the ones that took those limbs and those lives in such
numbers we didn't bother to even count them. We....as in American citizens
that clamor for more dead Iraqis.... Every man who irresponsibly calls for
killing them all or nuking them are inviting a terrorist act upon his
household and mine.

There is a way to fight evil that does not require more evil. Killing or
capturing a terrorist is a necessary act. Killing five innocents to
possibly get at one terrorist is an evil of its own. There is a price to
pay for every evil.

Notice from saint-michael:
although i have yet to find it they post looks copied and pasted. So this will remain quote until further notice.

Many people in the world say that Muslims are terrorists and fundamentalists let me just say that- Islam forbids the killing of innocent people. Read this extract from a website i sawThis is the biggest misconception in Islam, no doubt resulting from the constant stereotyping and bashing the media gives Islam. When a gunman attacks a mosque in the name of Judaism, a Catholic IRguerrilla sets off a bomb in an urban area, or Serbian Orthodox militiamen rape and kill innocent Muslim civilians, these acts are not used to stereotype an entire faith. Never are these acts attributed to the religion of the perpetrators. Yet how many times have we heard the words 'Islamic, Muslim fundamentalist. etc.' linked with violence. Politics in so called "Muslim countries" may or may not have any Islamic basis. Often dictators and politicians will use the name of Islam for their own purposes. One should remember to go to the source of Islam and separate what the true religion of Islam says from what is portrayed in the media. Islam literally means 'submission to God' and is derived from a root word meaning 'peace'. Islam may seem exotic or even extreme in the modern world. Perhaps this is because religion doesn't dominate everyday life in the West, whereas Islam is considered a 'way of life' for Muslims and they make no division between secular and sacred in their lives. Like Christianity, Islam permits fighting in self-defense, in defense of religion, or on the part of those who have been expelled forcibly from their homes. It lays down strict rules of combat which include prohibitions against harming civilians and against destroying crops, trees and livestock. NOWHERE DOES ISLAM ENJOIN THE KILLING OF INNOCENTS.. The Quran says: "Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors." (Quran 2:190) "If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things." (Quran 8:61) War, therefore, is the last resort, and is subject to the rigorous conditions laid down by the sacred law. The term 'jihad' literally means 'struggle'. Muslims believe that there are two kinds of jihad. The other 'jihad' is the inner struggle of the soul which everyone wages against egotistic desires for the sake of attaining inner peaceISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE and don't make fun out of it until you know the true meaning of it and NO WE DO NOT WORSHIP PROPHET MUHAMMAD, HE IS a messenger of the one and only Allah.If you want to know more about Islam then try to get back to me

Many people in the world say that Muslims are terrorists and fundamentalists let me just say that- Islam forbids the killing of innocent people. Read this extract from a website i saw

This is the biggest misconception in Islam, no doubt resulting from the constant stereotyping and bashing the media gives Islam. When a gunman attacks a mosque in the name of Judaism, a Catholic IRguerrilla sets off a bomb in an urban area, or Serbian Orthodox militiamen rape and kill innocent Muslim civilians, these acts are not used to stereotype an entire faith. Never are these acts attributed to the religion of the perpetrators. Yet how many times have we heard the words 'Islamic, Muslim fundamentalist. etc.' linked with violence.

Politics in so called "Muslim countries" may or may not have any Islamic basis. Often dictators and politicians will use the name of Islam for their own purposes. One should remember to go to the source of Islam and separate what the true religion of Islam says from what is portrayed in the media. Islam literally means 'submission to God' and is derived from a root word meaning 'peace'.

Islam may seem exotic or even extreme in the modern world. Perhaps this is because religion doesn't dominate everyday life in the West, whereas Islam is considered a 'way of life' for Muslims and they make no division between secular and sacred in their lives. Like Christianity, Islam permits fighting in self-defense, in defense of religion, or on the part of those who have been expelled forcibly from their homes. It lays down strict rules of combat which include prohibitions against harming civilians and against destroying crops, trees and livestock.

NOWHERE DOES ISLAM ENJOIN THE KILLING OF INNOCENTS..

The Quran says: "Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors." (Quran 2:190) "If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things." (Quran 8:61) War, therefore, is the last resort, and is subject to the rigorous conditions laid down by the sacred law. The term 'jihad' literally means 'struggle'. Muslims believe that there are two kinds of jihad. The other 'jihad' is the inner struggle of the soul which everyone wages against egotistic desires for the sake of attaining inner peace
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE and don't make fun out of it until you know the true meaning of it and NO WE DO NOT WORSHIP PROPHET MUHAMMAD, HE IS a messenger of the one and only Allah.

If you want to know more about Islam then try to get back to me.

btw the media doesn't need help in bashing a religion that through out history has used violence as a "way of life". Also I find it funny that the Quran proclaims peace and yet, the Islam accepts honor killings and even the death of innocents as well.

Islam may seem exotic or even extreme in the modern world. Perhaps this is because religion doesn't dominate everyday life in the West, whereas Islam is considered a 'way of life' for Muslims and they make no division between secular and sacred in their lives. Like Christianity, Islam permits fighting in self-defense, in defense of religion, or on the part of those who have been expelled forcibly from their homes. It lays down strict rules of combat which include prohibitions against harming civilians and against destroying crops, trees and livestock.

Also I think you have that backwards Religion does not dominate the west if it did we would not be having the problems we are having right now.

It's only extreme because of the way people twist the words around and warp others to believe it as so.

Also I find it amusing that Islam doesn't believe in material possessions and yet they are selling oil and buying stuff from countries they say are evil Like America. And what I find even funnier is that people of the Muslim faith have yet to stop these people from killing people who have nothing to do with it.

How would you feel if you had a member of your family kidnapped and held for ransom and then displayed on a video and have their head chopped off or shot. I wouldn't think you appreciate it much. Well guess what your fellow brother's and sisters of Islam are doing that. Like so many other's I bet you were overjoyed when the WTC was attacked and innocent people were killed.

I lost many great friends both Iraqi and American when I was in Iraq, because it's people like you that believe we are attacking your religion If you don't like it then tell people to stop instead of running into a building and blowing yourselves up just to try and scare someone. You’re not going to scare us you’re just making it worse for yourselves. Only problem I see with most of the Middle East is that they think they are still in the Dark Ages and the only way to strike fear into someone is by killing and kidnapping. Also I find it sad that Islam treats women as objects and not human beings. But again that is the Men that are doing that as well. I see a lot of preaching in your posts and yet you’re defending a religion that condones the killing of women and treatment of women as slime.

I don't need the media to think for me so don't try it. I proud to be born in American Infidel so you got a problem with that come to my house and I will beat my point into your skull.

Also for a religion that HATES America they sure are living here, I find that rather odd.