xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savge17

Silent Breathe Rock/Metal

I cant compile, these ways are hurtful, this thing is killing me I cant control. Silent Breath is holding you! I cant coment that its killing you! I take you, away you take. the only thing left is my name. but even that is just a frame of toremented silence calling my name!With a silent breath i take the pain, with a silent breath i show you fame. Just this way, I came before its what you meant and its what I heard.Breath in breathe out, let it out, Breath in breathe out... SHOW the PAIN!. Breathe in breathe out torment now, breathe in breathe out. we cant take, because i can. we cant live. because i am living...... show me the pain! I cant compile, these ways are hurtful, this thing is killing me I cant control. Silent Breath is holding you! I cant coment that its killing you! I take you, away you take. the only thing left is my name. but even that is just a frame of toremented silence calling my name!Bretahe in breathe out, LET IT OUT!This time i am not controling my fears, i am so hated, by this thing. It hunts me down and drags me out this silent breath cant be held much longer. I yell i scream i show the pain. I let it out and it kills in vain. I cant compile, these ways are hurtful, this thing is killing me I cant control. Silent Breath is holding you! I cant coment that its killing you! I take you, away you take. the only thing left is my name. but even that is just a frame of toremented silence calling my name!This tormenetd silance cant be BROKEN!now... its my silent breath.Copyright Vex.