xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Hey There! Me, myself, and I

Hi! My name is Michelle. I love to read Harry Potter, write, listen to music (namely the Beatles and other classic rock), do homework (sounds weird but kind of true), go to synagogue, design graphics/websites, surf the web, play Dance Dance revolution, and swim. My talents include singing and swimming. I like to socialize with people and learn about different religions and races. I find religion fascinating! I myself am Jewish, but I am not at all racist or ethnocentric. In college, I hope to pursue engineering and/or computer science. I really love working with electronics and computers, so working with them to make a living would be fantastic. I'm really looking forward to discussing all sorts of interesting things with you all!

Hey Michelle, and I warmly welcome you to Xisto, I hope you have an enjoyable experience here. I too like Harry Potter, have you seen the movie that's just come out? I've heard it's really good. Hehe, I tried DDR a few times.. it turns out I'm not too good :PWe have a lot of people with religious interests here, maybe you'll get into a theological discussion with them one of these days ;)What type of engineering are you pursuing? My father, grandfather, and great grandfather were/are all mechanical engineers, I plan to be one as well :).

Welcome aboard! I think you've found a grreat community here at the Trap, and there are many topics for you to check out if you want to share your opinions with the rest of us.

Great to hear you like Harry Potter. I've only read the first two books (and seen the movies based on those books), although if I'll try to set aside some time to read/see more of the series when get the chance. I sometimes play DDR (but I'm not very good), but here's a website I'll direct you to since it's one of your hobbies.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we hope to more of you in the future.

Cheers!

Hi! My name is Michelle. I love to read Harry Potter, write, listen to music (namely the Beatles and other classic rock), do homework (sounds weird but kind of true), go to synagogue, design graphics/websites, surf the web, play Dance Dance revolution, and swim. My talents include singing and swimming. I like to socialize with people and learn about different religions and races. I find religion fascinating! I myself am Jewish, but I am not at all racist or ethnocentric. In college, I hope to pursue engineering and/or computer science. I really love working with electronics and computers, so working with them to make a living would be fantastic.

I'm really looking forward to discussing all sorts of interesting things with you all!

210013[/snapback]

hello MIchelle... i'm new too in this forum.., welcome and good luck for you... ;)

i still newbie and need for experience too..

have fun.. ;)

Hi! My name is Michelle. I love to read Harry Potter, write, listen to music (namely the Beatles and other classic rock), do homework (sounds weird but kind of true), go to synagogue, design graphics/websites, surf the web, play Dance Dance revolution, and swim. My talents include singing and swimming. I like to socialize with people and learn about different religions and races. I find religion fascinating! I myself am Jewish, but I am not at all racist or ethnocentric. In college, I hope to pursue engineering and/or computer science. I really love working with electronics and computers, so working with them to make a living would be fantastic.

I'm really looking forward to discussing all sorts of interesting things with you all!

210013[/snapback]

hi!my name is sofia i am almost a fan of harry potter, i have just read the book number six, and i have a theory, someone have said that harry potter is going to die, well in the book 6 they said that voldemort have divide his soul in 7 parts, but dumbledor said to harry that the last part was going to be divide when he was 1 year old, when voldemort tried to kill him, but dumbledor said that he never divided this part,well i think that he was wrong...possibly voldemort made inside harry a horcruxes , this is the name of the soul separation,of him. voldemort, so harry is going to die to save all the magical world from voldemort. It is only a theory but it can be, do you think?