xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

What Is Your #1 Obsession?

My first obsession is to be able to be happy and to be able to help to the other ones in something, to know that I am useful in this world and don't unite statue more, to be able to reach all my goals and to overcome me day by day in all that I intend.To be able to be every day better person to be mainly happy to have good health and that mine also enjoy good health, without health you are not nobody that it is the best in the obsessions.

huh..thats hard ;) I don't think i have a certain so called obsession...I love spending time on my computer that is true - but mostly that is because i have nothing better to do, I would rather go out with my friends or go out and do some sport...It is nice, because you can MSN with your friends, I also make music (ok this could be my obsession) and design websites...Otherwise I don't think i have anything special....i like to do million things and not get stuck with just one of them!Greetz

My number one obsession is Hong Kong/Chinese movies. i just love watching the movies. Sometimes I don't do my homework and watch it all day. The stories are just so good. I'm talking about the 10 or more hour long episodes that come out on tape and they translate it to Vietnamese because shoo i can't read chinese or talk it. Also obviously i'm not Chinese to begin with. Anyways thats my first obsession. The second one has to be eating. I love eating. But I"m not morbidly obese or close to being fat. I'm just normal. I like to smell food, taste it, and lick it. lol. Third may have to be Britney Spears. But I wouldn' say its an obsession.