xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

My First Gfx Design For Software WOOOOHOOO

Posted Image

this was request of me from another site to be use for a wrestling simulator can't wait to see it on the actual software.

It looks really neat. The busy background certainly goes with the theme of an action packed game (or simulator). I think the only element that bothers me is how the white line of the gradient goes right over the second wrestler's face and it makes it a little harder to see. I understand that the line falls that way because of the angle but perhaps you could decrease the opacity of the gradient or at least that white part. Nice image.

well the problem i had was trying to blend the blue and red together without need the purple in the middle and showing solid lines as well. so i picked the white line to blend in the colors just enough.

Oh, gotcha. The gradient bar doesn't allow you to go straight from red to blue without a blend/tranisition? I think you might be able to do that; that way you won't need the white middle-ground but you also won't have the purple blend in the center. Give it a try, might work.