xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

My Xmas Vent for the people ruining xmas

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ this link to a yahoo news report says it all, what the hell are peoples problems really someone please tell why morons are fighting over a name for xmas tree, come one people we have better things to do then fight over names of a tree, you got the religious fanatics saying hersary and its against god blah blah blah, got some people saying don't change the name of the tree or will riot over it. I tell you this christmas religious or not is a time for togetherness, but instead people are killing, stealing, rioting, screaming, and complaining about bad their lives sucks. Guess what people its your problem not ares, you have to fix yourself if you want to get anywhere. So instead of itching and moaning and ruining other peoples lives do something constructive to make this place a bit more pleasant. :P :P

Hmm. I have to agree. There's no point in changing the name to a holiday tree >=(. And it's not like christmas trees are the only ones you see out there. I mean, look around! Don't you see a huge menorah in the mall, along with a christmas tree? yes, they're ruining it for everyone. it's just a name! and it's for a particular holiday! CHRISTMAS!!! Naming it a "holiday tree" throws out the sense of it being for christmas. It totally changes it's purpose. Seriously, the things these people think....