xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
markcqm

China To Send Man On Moon In 15 Years

sry bout that last post feel free to delete it, anyway i would like to state that going to space is the biggest waste of money /resources ever. "There are people with their asses falling out who need that money." The world is getting hotter and hotter, our solution? Burn up some fossils fuels baby! wooo. Think of all the better ways that money could be spent. If we canceled the space program we would have enough money for a system of international sweepers that could take the carbon dioxide out of the air, saving our planet. No, i really dont thing that we need to go to such drastic steps as completly stoping the program, but please, dont go to the damn moon!China should but one of the countys least concerned to go to the moon. Countrys like china and north korea spend tons on military and other useless things, when their people are starving.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Directly quoted material should be within quote tags. Cut and paste of non-original material. moved to first information report.

209804[/snapback]

why dont they send there men on tghe moon now we have the technology now and arnt china ment to be 2 years ahed in technology that the rest of the world?

Have any of you heard in 2018 USA is going to try to colonies ( Cant Spell Sorry ) on the moon. Who knows what the future has. Yes it does sound like we are going to do it for bad technology. But also test of like plants growing in space. Better things of building and more. Who knows what the future lies ahead of us..

I don't agree to explore the moon pre-maturely~!'Cos it may couse disasters, or some other accidents will arise unpredicately.Then we may have to live on a moonless earth. It's aweful too much!I think China will take moon exloration into caraful consideration~~!!It's reported that China will send moon's satallites this year~~!May be they can bring us new featuresof our lovely moon!

It's good that China says that Moon landing would not be to compete with USA as they are about 40 years too late! A manned exploration the Mars is now closer to reality as they have now found a water supply there. This means they would not have to carry it with them and it can be used for many other things such as generation oxygen and making power.Whilst it does cost money I think space exploration also lifts the human condition to think about what is OUT THERE and not just on our own problems. The benefits in working together and science and technology are great.Even terraforming Mars would be possible in a large time frame. I imagine that if this was achieved the science to make it happen would be beneficial for our own environment too.Space exploration is as much a Philosophical endeavour as much a technological one.Lets see how fare we can go :)KJ