xisto Community
baseballkid782

Gmail Space Is it enough?

Do you think Gmail provides enough space?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gmail is much more than enough for me! I don't receive many emails, and I'm still at 0% usage with about 66 messages (and I'm still not using 1 MB of space). I really like Gmail (and have invited a few of my friends at school, and they like it). I know for a fact that I won't use all that space. I just can't see how anyone could turn down such a great email provider. I also can't see how anyone could use ~2.64 GB of space for email. Anyway, I doubt I'll be switching email providers anymore (which I used to do often).

Over 2723.235131 megabytes (and counting) of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.

Gmail space is not enough? That quote above is worth over 2GB of free space and soon to be 3GB! still free