xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fw_Saint

Hey Guys!

Hello everyone. I am new to the fourms, and I figured I would say what's up.-My name is Sean.-I am in the middle of starting up a website, I am trying to get some good hosting. Hence the reason I am here.-I am also trying to learn PHP (Not going well)-I am addicted to MySpace (If you want it ask)-I am a reall nice person, so talk to me!That's about all I can think of. So, say Hi and play nice!

Hi Sean! glad you came to the forums. well im actualy glad for most new people that come here. but ive made the experience that many just write a few posts and then never come back again. but it is really great here. i want to learn php to but its to hard for me. well i mean im to lazy to learn it. anyways hope to see you around. good luck with starting your website. Lucas

Welcome aboard! You say you're new to the forums? Well, you've certainly come to a great community here at T17. There are lots of topics and threads that'll suit your interests and the people here are friendly and very supportive. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to come back and post as much as you like!See you on the boards!

Hey there!Welcome to Xisto, the best free webhosting service out there! This is the place to be when it comes to having all the features, service, and reliability with no charge or fees. I've been a proud member for half a year and I must say that I am more than satisfied. I am glad to see that you have decided to join and would like to wish you the best of luck on the creation and maintaining of your future website. Just don't forget to post often, as it is the key to keeping your account active here. Once again, good luck and I hope to see you around somewhere in the forums soon!

Welcome To Xisto Forums Sean!I Hope you Enjoy This Place But Remember To Follow The Xisto Guidleines And Listen To Any Xisto Admins Or Moderators. Be Active Alot If You Are Planning For A Host. Have Fun And Talk To you Later Sean.P.S be Active Sean. :PThanks-Kang :P

Hello everyone. I am new to the fourms, and I figured I would say what's up.

-My name is Sean.

-I am in the middle of starting up a website, I am trying to get some good hosting. Hence the reason I am here.

-I am also trying to learn PHP (Not going well)

-I am addicted to MySpace (If you want it ask)

-I am a reall nice person, so talk to me!

That's about all I can think of. So, say Hi and play nice!

209229[/snapback]

hello Sean... i'm new too in this forum.., welcome and good luck for you... ;)

i still newbie and need for experience too..

have fun.. ;)