xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

WUT GAME R U! wut game do u like?

WUT GAME R U!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Woops i forgot to vote well my game is not on id be Wolfstein Enemy Territory haha lol its free so go on and go download the game it Kicks a** try it out LAN/DSL members only 56.k would take days!! sorry about that 56k userzThe game will be for download on my site make sure you visit till its up there ! :)

I'd have to say CS, although not as much as when they had quick-switch. :D CS:S is an awesome game though. The delay on the AWP is less that on 1.6 and that hooks me. I cant wait until they come out with some HL2 mods. Maybe a new game that will catch on like the original CS did. :)

im listed under the other categorie. I am halo 2. Wat a great game. Alot of people are still angry about it being pirated before it being released but that is not microsofts fault. They did not choose for that to happen to do not let this change what about think about this game.

well i'm not suppraise that i didn't get to list most of the games that ppl demands. we can't never have a poll with ppl most favorite games its too long. :) and ppl with no favorite game. I don't want 2 say..

Both mine ent listed :) but the best ever games are GTA San Andreas and Halo 2 :D Should add em to your list :D Coz i dont like any whats in ur list lol

DesertCombat :) 1) Its one of teh best games around!2) Good Fun!3) Its got everything you would need in a game eg. Vehicles, Infantry, Aircraft, Naval and more!4) The Engine is pretty stable..5) AWESOME!!!Any Questions?

i really loooovvvvee games from sierra.. i think half life cs and doom3 are the creations of sierra.. i adore those games speacially doom 3 i have played it non stop for 2 days.. its a great way to reduce.. but i much preffer mmorpg games like ragnarok and mu

You can't really put a say in this one, because there are only 2-3 categories of gaming listed.Where are the other categories?80% of the people will vote other because not all of them like the same genre of games.