xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
intermission

Hello There Another New Person

I am brand new to using forums. I love using computers and developing my web pages but i havnt really gotten into the power of the web forums. So, if do something wrong, be sure to set me straight. Anyway, i look forward to some hopefully interesting discussions.

Hello intermission,Welcome to our forum! This forum probably the best place to share your ideas, views and frustrations :) freely. All we ask is that you observe this board's rules which are found by following the link in my signature called, Xisto README.Addition to being the greatest board community, Xisto offers free web hosting without any forced ads as the byproduct of being active in this forum. So whether you're here to discuss and debate about the world issues, issues around your neighbor or to enjoy our free web hosting service, I am glad to have you aboard.Our members are friendly and they are eager to help. So don't be hesitant to reach out.

Welcome aboard, intermission! I think you've found the right place to get into the web forums - and earn hosting credits for it. Plenty of topics and threads abound here and if there's a problem, the people who run the site can help you.Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to come back and post as much as you like!See you on the boards!

welcome to Xisto.com the place to people and the place to know people as well, we have so much you can do here it will take years to accomplish it all, so have fun make sure to read the rules of the forum and you will have a good time.

I am brand new to using forums. I love using computers and developing my web pages but i havnt really gotten into the power of the web forums. So, if do something wrong, be sure to set me straight. Anyway, i look forward to some hopefully interesting discussions.

208406[/snapback]

hello intermission... i'm new too in this forum.., welcome and good luck for you... ;)

i still newbie and need for experience too..

have fun.. ;)