xisto Community
joeymuch

Think They Will Make Ps4?

Well of course they will be making a PS4. But the question about vrtual reality is unanswerable at this point. If we are to witness a really good peak in virtual reality technologies then we may be seeing that. However VR systems reaquire a hell of a lot of processing poswer than Cell squared because not only has the really really.... High definition video and sound to be handled but the sensors too. Now VR to seems like reality gamers have to be supplied with the most accurate of sensations (ahem). Even if VR does come in PS4 I don't really expect it to be that mature enuf. But then PS4 surely will kick **bottom** unless the world stops spinning. But for now lets start saving for a PS3!

In my opinion, they will create the PS4. Reasons why, you ask me..Here are a few reason.1) PlayStation is the most popular console ever created.2) The company gets alot people buying theyre consoles.3) They have enough money to create a new console after the PS3.There you have my opinion, thankyou.

It's most likely that they are starting on making the ps4. My dad worked at a IBM plant in New York in 2000, and he was working on one of the chip production lines for the PS3, so it would be likely that they started on the ps4 a while ago.

It's most likely that they are starting on making the ps4. My dad worked at a IBM plant in New York in 2000, and he was working on one of the chip production lines for the PS3, so it would be likely that they started on the ps4 a while ago.

Did they start making the PS3 2000!?

It was the same year that the PS2 was released. Therefore, i dont think they have started to makethe PS4, Perhaps they will start when PS3 is released?

And, Yes, i think they will make another Playstation, but i think they will sell PS3 in five to seven years, maybe eight. Becouse it is so strong! The graphics could not be better!

And, it will be better than the images we have seen yet.

In my opinion, they will create the PS4. Reasons why, you ask me..Here are a few reason.
1) PlayStation is the most popular console ever created.
2) The company gets alot people buying theyre consoles.
3) They have enough money to create a new console after the PS3.
There you have my opinion, thankyou.

"They have enought..."
I am not sure. Of course they will create another one, but Sony is not a rich company.
They are losing much money on their TV's, DVD players and more. Philips take all the customers. They are loosing on all stages, but not PS2.

PS2 sell's very good and it is also PS2 which do like they get money at all!

They did "only" win 1 billion swedish krones the latest year (One dollar is eight krones). On PSP they are loosing much money. And, that is why Microsoft is doing Xbox 36, so cheap, becouse they want to take an economic stranglesnatch on Sony when they have it really hard and not can afford to give hardware to cheap to the customers. PS3 will be very strong, and not so cheap...

Sorry for Double Posting*

I seriously hope they are coming out with a PS4. I just hope the controller and the look of the PS3 isnt the same if they had PS4. but i bet the graphics would insanly good and best everything i really hope they come out with iti bet it would cost like $1000 for it lol I bet it would go down to $300 in a week because no1 is gonna buy.

roflmfaothe ps3 aint even out yet and wont be for a while so why are we even thining about a ps4? wait and see wat the ps3 is like then start thinking about a ps4 and u can suggest what u would like to see added or taken away or changed. :blink:

Seeing how Sony is generaly the trend setting, instead of the trend follower **cough** nentindo **cough** microsoft **cough** i wont be surprised if they go up to PS9 like their old commercial used to talk about. :blink: So yeah, just something to think about.