xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

New Signature

I was trying out Saint Michael's brushes he posted in the resource section and was having trouble making a signature. I wasn't quite sure what brush set to use and how to turn it up. I ended up putting some animation in it. Please comment and criticize.

Posted Image

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as reported.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

not bad the animation is smooth which is a good thing, i see yo uused several different brushes as well. best way to figure out which brushes you want to use the most is to test them out but that will take to long, do this on your brushes make the thumbnail larger for the brushes to see what it looks like.

Alright I will do that. It isn't the problem that there are so many of them. It's the fact that I had so many before that that it is hard to tell which is which and remember which ones I have used before and what they are like. I might have to start deleting the ones I don't like.