xisto Community
ongnoai

From A Newbie... Self intro

Hi all and everyone,A rather old newbie (I'm over 60) to this kind of forum. Living and working in Switzerland (no! you dare not tell me that crap about having a good friend in Sweden, so you're acquainted with Swiss Navy. Sweden and Switzerland are 1,500 miles apart, buddies).Got a very good he-dog friend with whom we laugh a lot about life in general and girls in particular. I do it for the mere pleasure of looking at a Golden Retriever giggling.Despite any threats of political un-correctedness on an already stained reputation, I still insist on smoking. My pipes are amongst my very best friends and I address them with due respect. Besides, a pipe proves to be usually more true than a girl, right?My specific trait is I'm quite fond of anything connected with Sustainable Development. It has to do with being a physicist, and I guess my curiosity will probably outlive me. So anybody willing to talk or exchange on this topic is welcome to get in touch.Now, you've got the whole pack wrapped up in front of you. Be seing you folks on the forums.

ongnoai,Welcome to the trap. It is good to see some mature presence here. I am of a similar era as you. It is difficult keeping up with these youngsters. I have given up trying. I merely stroll along at my own speed.There are lots of topics to review/reply to on the forum, so take a look and review back in the archives. Lots of assistance available if you need help with anything.Enjoy your visit.

Welcome To Xisto ongnoai! Make Sure To Follow The Guidelines And Rules Before Posting And Be Active To Get Great Credits Enough For You To Get A Free Webhosting. Xisto Has Great People And Are Active Like The Filefront Forums. So Have Fun In These Forums And Be Sure To See Me Around. So Ill See You Around Mate!P.S: Watch Out For SpammersThanks-Kang B)

Gee, thanks for your welcome, guys!I'll do my best to keep up with the level of discussions prevailing on this site.Don't worry about spam. I don't take it, I don't give it. Just annoying people with some blah-blah issued from dinosaur era. :) Bye, all