xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KCBlack

Best Private Ro Server Ever! I just found this awesome server

I was looking for a private RO server and this one was awesome! IT HAD like tons of customs! Custom monsters, over 20 custom items, the nicest GMs ever! I promised them I would tell some people about it for free because I thought such a great server deserved it...Well here goes.

Shiz-Inavated RO

The Hompage

Posted Image

RATES: 20/20/15

NPC LIST:

job changer

healer% (free of charge)

warper%

stylist(new pallets too)

reset npc(stats and skills)

daily lottery

stock market

assasination npc*

bank npc

Player Commands:

@storage - opens storage

@mi - usage <monster name or ID> displays monster info

@ii - usage <item name or ID> displays item info

@autoloot - picks items that a monster drops

FEATURES

-shows exp gained and percent

-shows monsters current HP and max HP when cursor is on monster

-fully updated items and new kRO items

-fully updated maps and new KRO maps including lightenhazen and einbroch

-fully updated monsters and new kRO monsters mainly the two new towns lightenhazen and einbroch

-high speed internet connection and monster removale program creates almost flawless gameplay and no lag

-max stats 99

-max lvl 99

-all classes included even new kRO class teakwon

-Custom item quests as well as npcs that are hidden in various places

-New monster AI implemented! now monsters interact on a high dynamic range which really makes the monsters more efficent

-Pet data base updated to support pet skills and stats (not all pets attack and the pet must be wearing its armor to attack)

-item anouncments, when a player gets an item that has a 0.01 drop rate then it will be announced to the server

-exp tables, HP tables, SP tables, and stat tables all functioning for perfect bonuses to attack speed, HP, SP, attacking power and defence, magic power and defence and much more for best preformance

-weekly events and interactive events happen and the content is based on the overall servers economy and strenght in terms of base levels and class variation

Future updates/Work in progress

-even more custom items as well as npcs and maps

-upgraded data base to support newer monster AI and monster sprites

Custom Monsters:

Master Novice

Advanced Poring

MC Cameri

MVP::Valaris

MVP::Apolio

And sooo much more!

Custom Items:

Summon Boxes(can summon different monsters and can be bought ex.    Doppelganger Summon Box)

Angelic Helm

Deviling Hat

Working on 'G-Unit Cap'

Full Protection Garment

Platinum Sword

Clip of Sanctuary

AND MORE and working on more everyday

With a steadily growing community, growing GMs, and quickly climbing the charts on the voting sites such as RO Top 100 and Top Ragnarok, this server is BOUND to go far! SO COME ON DOWN TODAY!

OMG So sorry to double post but the correct site name is

OMG It keeps changing the adress!!! PLEASE DONT BAN ME this is complete accident and i cant find how to EDIT THE POST! This should work
Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged and modified title to remove unneccesary characters.

No further warnings. *please do not use that abbreviation on this forum site* Thanks.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

From what you Copied and Pasted (maybe not, but sure looks like it), it seems like a pretty good server.I'll list some problem I found, there is no @go, and or @warp Commands? Though, @autoloot is good.You mentioned Max stat 99 - bleh, usually it should be higherMax Level 99 - Ok, I don't really like 999 max level servers, and... you didn't mention max Job Level. Im guessing its at 50.The fact about when you pick up a 0.01% (or really 0.15%) item it announces to the whole server, I've been on a server like that before, it got really annoying when there was about 1000 people on.And last but not least, I dislike the high rates. 3/3/2 servers for me. Though it does seem like a nice server, I'll check it out maybe.

well, honestly you can't say it's the best RO server ever. There are so many servers out there and there might be one that is better.But anyway, from the looks of your advertising, I might go check it out when i'm free. B)

Well the rates are TEMPORARY We figure people would like the somewhat higher rates more. After we've gathered at least an average of 10players online at all times (even though atm we have 48registered members, only about 2-5 are on at all times lol), we will take a vote to decide if lowered rates are wanted. Btw I recently became GM and if anyone is interested about server, go to site. if you have any questions, IM me on AIM at KCBlack6995 or on MSN at kc_blak@hotmail.com. Hope to see more people.