xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ankitcs

Britney Spears On Google

That's awsome. XD But I can't believe some people could misspell names so badly.Brthney spears?Britttaney spears?I don't think I've ever googled that up Britney Spears before.

How does anyone spell her name with a "P" lol pritney spears. I can see someone typing like brittery spears because the E and R are next to each other, but the P is way far away from the B lol.

These spelling errors are just hilarious. Even my 5 year old cousin can spell britney spears correctly.But another one of my cousin was funny, she thought britney spears was pronounced as beany pierce, the whole family laughed at her but in the end she got it right. :)

that's funny beany pierce. I almost woke my brother up from sleeping. haha. Its weird how they all spell spears wrong.

LOL That's hilarious! ^^ I agree with you, Steven, mate I never knew they had access to our search queries. But all in all it's pretty funny how they spell Britney... I have to confess I always spelled Britney Spears like Brittany Spears because I have several girls in my school with with that name spelled Brittany... But I mean 40134 people made that same mistake LOL!

lol at "britain spears"!!!! You *can't* be smart to do that. Well, at least we all know the inteligence levels of people who follow celebrity gossip. Sometimes it really bothers me how people care more about famous peoples' lives than their own. I don't get how you can like someone that much as to want to discuss what happened to them for more than 3 minutes-ish. It sort of bothers me, actually. I see enough 10 year old girls reading teen magazines while wearing 4 inch high heels, super short skirts, and really thin shirts. THAT bothers me the most.

lol, theres like 500 miss-spells there?

yea over 500 different ways of spelling it, but in that 3 month period, over 100,000 mis-spells meaning that 1 in 5 times Britney spears is typed incorrectly.

Britney Spears
Britney Spears
Britney Spears
Britney Spears
Britney Spears

hehe five times fast. (I typed Britany Spears first time though :|)