xisto Community
assafassaf

Sup Dudes me landed

Hello. Welcome to Xisto!We are a very active community with thousands of members and even more topics to discuss. You'll be sure to find something you like in a few minutes of browsing the site.If you have any questions about Xisto, don't hesitate to PM me.Enjoy your stay!

Hi there. I am wild20. Great, now that we are introduced, I will tell you a little about the forums B) This is Xisto. The best hosting on this side of the solar system, making it the best hosting on erath. the hosting plans come in Package one and two. I always suggest the thirty credits one. It gives you plenty of space.The forum member sare usually very friendly, and will gladly help. All you do is ask. That simple. As a forum member, my responsibility, just like yours, is to post quality posts and never spam, and also help if needed B) So anyway, if you need anything, just PM me or anyone else or just ask. Welcome to the forums at Xisto! B) Enjoy your stay.

No, they are free, you just need the credits for them, but after you get the hosting, remember to keep posting so you can keep up your credits. A credits is one day, so if you keep 30 credits, you can go with out posting for 30 days before you have to post again. If you stop posting and your credits go below zero, your account gets suspened. If you need anything else, just give me a holler.

Hello My Names Nathan. Welcome To Xisto Forums. One Of The Greatest Web Host Ever Alive! Hope You Enjoy This Site And dont forget to Chat Chat Chat!. Also A Reminder Check The Forums Guidleines And The Rules For Each Section. Good Luck In Trap17s Cool And Great Forums With Great Friends.The Webhosting Is Free And Requires You To Have 30 Credits But Watch Out If Your Spam In This Forum Your Acccount Will Get Suspended And You Need To START OVER!!!! So Follow The Rules Mate And Have Fun! B) Thanks-Kang B)