xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gameratheart

Cpanel Error - Will Not Accept My Password. Cpanel wont accept the password I set

Hi,Yes, after a little hassle, I am finally hosted with Xisto. B) Turns out I was looking for the email in the wrong place, lol.However, I have a problem: I have just signed up my account, and I have checked every detail carefully. But I am trying to get into my cpanel, and when I go to my Cpanel address, I am asked for my password three times an then told it is wrong, even though I checked my signup form carefully and it is the right password!Please can someone try to help me out here. Thanks!

couple of quick ideas:CAPS ON? or off?Did you go through the "process" okay and get the "successful"message?*edit*try using the ip numeric address "64.69.46.210/cpanel" (no quotes)

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

CAPS OffProcess was completed sucessfully, I did recieve the message.I have already checked this information.I am able to get to the page with my Cpanel but I cant enter Cpanel because it will not accept my password.

Then please email support@Xisto.com. They might be able to assist you further. Or pm an Admin directly. Moderators are not privy to the server information.

Disregard this topic, I just managed to get in. Forgot that I had to use my Cpanel account name and not my Forum account name.