xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vineeth

Does Ms Paint In Windows Xp Sp2 Is Having A Bug? I think so

Hai,

I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2. I have noticed a strange message when I tried to close down a file without saving in MS Paint. The message should say that "Do you want to close without saving?" but now, it is in a strange language for me!

A screen shot of the message is here...

Posted Image

(Image clarty is reduced for easy loading)

So, what is your comment on this ???

No I don't believe so. I have Security Pack 2 and have used paint many times before that. If you downloaded it from some unauthorized site then yes it might have something. It looks lik you just accidently changed the language or something to something like german. Many people have downloaded the security pack and no one has reported it that I know of and if they did I am sure you would here about it because someone would try to sue Microsoft for it to make money. Hope you figure things out.

You have changed your language setting. Or maybe it's an improvement to paint to show that message in the language you set your computer to. Try looking at religional and language optionPS. SP2 stands for Service Pack 2 NOT Security Pack 2