xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seanooi

Hello To All

Hi everyone!I was looking around the net for free hosts for hours and came by this one. I saw that the plans provided are very captavative B) So I decided to give it a go.Hope that this host will be better than the few previous ones I've tried. B)

hi seanooi!im glad you found it to here. this is a very good host and it offer pretty good plans to people that are in the internet a lot anyways it is pretty easy to get around to posting enought to have a decent amount of space. which prevoius ones have you tried? were they of the same kind as the this one? where you have to post to pay for it. or were they for free with ads? or without ads but to little space? well anyways if you have any questions regarding the forums or maybe with your website you can ask me an ill try to help you. im not on much because we dont have internet and the stupid phone company told us we?d get it today but it still hasent come. enough of that ill post a new rant thread like i feel. -Lucas

Welcome aboard, seanooi! Well, I think you've come to the right place for web hosting, and it has a great community! There are lots of topics/threads here on the forum, so I don't think you'll have a problem building up the hosting credits.I also went through several hosting services before I discovered T17, and I'm quite pleased with it so far.Anyway...hope you enjoy your stay and we'll see you on the boards!