xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sniperwolf128

Your Counter-strike Soruce Gamertag what is your name on Counter-Strike Sor

I use Glockmeister as my tag, nick, alias, whatever you call it..There's a long history to that name, but basically I founded myself pwing bots on CS, with Glocks, and my brother suggested that I should put meister next to my name, so I did, and I've had that for the pass, 3 or 4 years now.

Well, I use this one... sakal ( My real name is Mario ). Sakal on Serbian means Jackal and I use that nick because of movie Jackal... It wathced that movie maybe 6,7 years ago so I can't remember, but I think Bruce Willis is acting in that movie...

Hmm i have a question. Are you guys talking about your steam accounts? Or your actual names in the game? Cause like im use to live where you have to KEEP your name. But its very confusing for a newbie like me cause i dont see how you can add people to your f list or w/e by just your server names because you can change them so fast in the console and people do just that.

I play as, "Det. John Kimble" formerly known as "Spazz" but changed my name for not being spazzy enough. But now i get alotta people yelling, "I'm a cop you idiot!!" or "I'm detective John KImble!!" It's pretty great.

Over the times I have played CS:S I have used many nics, the one I'm using now is quite strange hehe.. "LEWLZ0R", i dunnu why but meh :blink:For some time ago when I was playing CS:S very active (now i play more casual) I remember having the nick "I did your mom", when I played bad and {nG} | NoObAsS when I played good :wacko: