xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nathankang0

Call Of Duty 2 Vs. World Of Warcraft nathankang0

Call of Duty 2 Vs. World Of Warcraft What Game Is Better?

Well World Of Warcraft Is Fun But I Think Call Of Duty 2 Just Beated It Cause Now Activision Collected Alot Of Money To Host Comercials For Call Of Duty 2 Besides World Of Warcraft. World Of Warcraft Is 15.99 A Month But Call Of Duty 2 Is Free. Also Call Of Duty 2 Will Teach Youngsters About What Their Grandads Did In World War Two. It Also Shows Scary Battles And Hard Fighting In Ruhr Valley, Operation Tycoon, And North Africa. Is Has Great Gun Battles And Great Movies With A Special Movie For Credits. The Game Is Also Able To Be Modified. World Of Warcraft May Be Fun But It Isnt Going To Teach Anyone The True Reality Of History And War.

What Are Your Opinions?

World Of Warcraft Of Call Of Duty 2?

Hmmm...My choice is CoD 2 B). I like firstperson-shooters the most ww2 shooters. World of Warcraft unrealistic. To much orgs, elves blabla I don't like that game genre. By the way CoD 2 is a great game. The engine and graphics are perfect. I give it a 9.1 mark. Brothers in arms is a nice game aswell but my pc is to cracked for it B) and dont want to buy a console to hard to go online. hehe

i would say comparing the two is like comparing apples to oranges. two completely different objects here. WoW is a MMORPG, where CoD2 is just a FPS. CoD2 is very fun and realistic, and i would say it's one of the best wartime first person shooters out there. I haven't played WoW, but from what I hear, it is a really great MMORPG, in fact, I've heard it's one of the best.

I have to agree with Imagination; it's tough to put the two side-by-side. Call of Duty 2, being a FPS, is for those players who want a lot of fast action, and don't care a whole lot about who they're killing. In Word of Warcraft, it's more important to know who's helping, what's going on, etc. It's not a mindless slaughterfest like a FPS would be. It all depends on the player's personality/imagination/patience.Personally, however, I think I'd prefer to play Word of Warcraft (although I like REAL roleplaying; not all this "1337" newbie talking and blowing of smoke).

I dont think you can compare the two games. They are of entirely different genres. However, if you compared a game like World of Warcraft against another MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing game) like Guildwars. Then the question would be more valid.(I hope this dosent sound like spam because this is short.)

I got over WOW within a week for i kept on dieing and the other 'hectic' players always killed you. COD 2 is an intense game from what i have heard and i am so keen to get it... WOW is great if you like interacting with other players and making your character intense. Where as COD 2 is more single player, ww2 related and you can play over multiplayer with clans.