xisto Community
Marine187

Socom 3 anyone here play it online?

socom 3 lol i laugh.... all ive been hearing is that its lame... too big of maps to play on and takes forever to finish... and also no sure shot... so w/e ive got socom 2 look me up some time ~4life~ TANK

socom 3 lol i laugh.... all ive been hearing is that its lame... too big of maps to play on and takes forever to finish... and also no sure shot... so w/e ive got socom 2 look me up some time ~4life~ TANK

206979[/snapback]

hahahaha your serious dude?

wow thats the first person i heard tell fibs like that. lmfao

socom 3 is way better yes bigger maps yes more people then socom 2 and yes vechicles u do the math socom 2 is good i know but compared to socom 3 woooyah its the stuff im telling ya play it for yourself get involved its awesome dude B)

Oh ya i play it. Well maybe one day we could play together my S/N on there is Pontiac-Man.

actually the single player mode is quite short for being number 3 of course all they did was improbe online mode which I hate cuz to many people cheat in that game and most other online games so I don't bother with it, but i can tell you this i can snipe you froma long distance B).

Ok this might be alot to ask but hey im gonna go for it.If anyone out their has unlocked the stg, and iw80-a2 and is kind enough to ship their memory card in an envelope to me that would be sweet i beat game twice and its boring i dont have time to beat a game multiple times ya know...lolill return the memory card u got my guarantee i was just hoping someone here would be kind enough to hook a friend out im a good guy so im hoping in return i get favors cause i do favors...lol anyways lemme know guys thanks B)

hahahaha your serious dude?

wow thats the first person i heard tell fibs like that.  lmfao

socom 3 is way better yes bigger maps yes more people then socom 2 and yes vechicles u do the math socom 2 is good i know but compared to socom 3 woooyah its the stuff im telling ya play it for yourself get involved its awesome dude B)

206996[/snapback]

ok yeah there are vehicals and *BLEEP*.... but huge maps with lots of people = fun if it was respawn but once you get down to 2 people left so 1v1 its lame cause a huge **bottom** map... and 2 people on it instead of 32... so you do you math lol...

I never said it wasnt sooo bad ive played it a few times... i hate waiting 20 mins for the last person to die...