xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Duckey

C++ Is It Really That Hard?

Let me join discussing this topic and add help you with your problem. C++ is an easy language to learn. The idea of efficient programming is to master the logic flow and designing according to th requirement of the problem or client.C++ is a structured language which is a super set of the C language. Many new features are added to the classical C to evolve itself into C++. To learn C++ or any other programming language one must master logic flow concept and the basics of the programming language syntax.While visual basic which you have learned is a more designer friendly language than C++ we must remember that the designing domains are different for this two languages .Where Visual basic gives much stress on visual aspects C++ is a more machine close language. To start with get hold of a good book then start designing small applications your self.Trust me you will suceed. But if you have time you start with learning C as I repeat C++ is only a superset of C.