xisto Community
franklinweb

Hi Webmakers!

Hi webmakers,For all who don't know who I am... I tell you something about me. My name is Frank Paap and I live in the Netherlands. In a small village called Egmond-Binnen. I like gaming, making websites like you, soccer and fighting (legal taekwondo). Some people who do the same as me taekwonod? My site will be about myself and friends where we go and local news. So that's enough

Hey, Frank.Welcome to Xisto. I hope you make yourself at home here. Enjoy your stay!I myself do taekwondo, also. I started over the summer of 2005, and I managed to get myself up to green belt.

That was a good intro.. welcome to Xisto. ^^Hehe.. I did taekwondo for a short time, when I was pretty young. Actually, my parents signed me up for it, when they noticed that I was quite fond of Power Rangers XD; ..so I didn't last very long.. I was scared when they suggested practicing at home by kicking/punching trees, heh.. (I'm such a wimp o.o)

hi Frank Paap,or your ID franklinweb... :)welcome to Xisto community.well,you gave a good info about youself,really to enjoy urself in forum.you can consult and exchange what you know on webpage with webmakers here.at the same time,you can also host your web to show your works by Xisto for free.good luck...

lol snlildude87. what a story about the power rangers hehe ^^. Now I'm blue belt with red (dont how to say lol!). I like to fight tournaments and kick somebody **bottom**! But one time I had a kick in my bollocks (unfair he was disqualified) and that really hurts ouch............