xisto Community
gfx-91

Photoshop u guys have it??

I got Photoshop CS 2 for just a few days now. I think it's realy cool if you know how to use it but I'm not very skilled in it. I'm reading some tutorials here and on Xisto.com now to improve my skills so I can become better like saint-michael for example B) I heard he started designing 10 months ago, so in about 30 years maybe I'll be as good as he is now B) Anyway, here are my first two sigs. They aren't very good, but like I said they are my first so please don't be too rude.

Sigs: [X][X]

-=jeroen=-

I have Photoshop 7.0 and I love it! I design all my webpage layouts with it and use it a lot in school for my photography class. Also, I "photoshop" myself in pictures to look more flawless. My greatest feat was when I took my own senior picture and enhanced it using photoshop - no one can tell the difference unless I tell them.

Many people have photoshop including myself. I have photoshop CS. If you would like to see a user's work go to the graphics section on the forum which is where everyone shows off their sigs. Maybe you could even enter in the Sig of The Week Contest (SOTW)

ve Phtoshop CS for a long time now but I haven't used it much until this August. I even bought an Adobe Photoshop CS tutorial book on April, but I only started reading it seriously last August, when I realized that the book is expensive and I have to read and use it seriously. And my Adobe Photoshop software is not cheap either. I can now say I am an intermediate photoshop user, I am planning to upgrade to CS2 maybe early next year.

I have adobe CS2 but if you stop by our gfx forum you can find out even more who has what. also you post your skills in the gfx forum as well. That was a friendly reminder.

I mostly prefer modifying images and/or creating completely original art with Photoshop CS (I don't like the new style of CS 2, since I'm used to the button/mouse configuration of CS, and I don't like the change from farmiliar styles).

I have Photoshop CS (version 8?) and I use it primarily to create layouts for my site (not very often). I have a separate software for editing pictures from my camera (Picassa2) since Photoshop loads slower than Picassa2. B)

Yes, of course I have photoshop... I mainly use it for designing and other stuff when I need it, but sometimes, I just play around with it and make some cool (or not-so-cool) sigs and other graphics... B)