xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Togi

Planarity.net Beat level 10..? ^.~

Alright.. here's a puzzle game on the net that a friend emailed me, a couple of days ago.

Planarity .. this game consists, mainly, of a handful of little dots, connected to eachother by 2-5 lines. You must move the dots around so that none of the lines cross over other lines.
It's a little hard to explain, but oddly fun to play.
The site says to try to get past level 10.. which, of course, I did :B

What'ca think? Fun game, or not?

This game is good for the minds... It doesn't have nice interfaces but every level of the game really cracks my head... Not easy to play.. That's a real challenge for thinkers.. and probably mathematicians solve them faster because they know all about vectors...Good introduction of the game.. Shall be added to my site...Here's my ratings....Game Play ... 8/10Difficulty ... 10/10Graphical Interface ... 2/10Requirements ... 10/10Overall ... 9/10

Argghh my brain hurts nice find though i might do it when im not so stressed and i actually can think properly. This is a great game for all those nerd out there, I guess I'll send it out to my school, might start a competition whoever that can finish it will get 5 dollars. Well if i do start a competition ill give credits to you for the find.