xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lecius

Ashen Empires cool online game

Well ashen empires is a cool 2d ISO game. It has been out for a few years and the old name was dransik. It is p2p but with a trial and you can easily get people to buy days for you if you offer them in game stuff like items and what not.http://www.ashenempires.com/ I was playing this game when it was called dransik for atleast two years before it got sold. After it got sold I went with the owner lothar and tried helping him out on his new game. But soon after he left I got bored and left also and tried helping AE (ashen empires). AE was going no where but downhill so I quit. But maybe you guys will not think so and will like it. Tell me what you think!!!

Ashen Empires sucksAshen EmpiresAshen Empires was a good game before the current developers screwed it up. Honestly the devs at that game don't know how to run an MMORPG. All they know how to do is screw money out of people. I hope OneEye goes bankrupt or loses his other eye. Worst dev ever, he can't even code something as simple as a quest log. Fail!-reply by mike g

I played this game a long time ago. It was pretty good, and fun to play for a while, but the game eventually got boring. There just wasn't enough about this game to separate it from all the other so-so MMORPGs you can find for free on the internet. Pick a class, buy some armor, get skills, grind on monsters, do quests, etc.. Nothing new, nothing special.