xisto Community
mruu

Can We Really Make Money Online?

why would you promote a website that you had to annoy for 3 months just so they would live up to their end of the bargain?

you did the right thing to hound them, but why promote them or do business with them again? i'm sure there are a lot easier ways to earn gifts and cash.

i personally don't like the sites that offer gifts or cash because you need to sign up for offers or trials and most of them want you to start trial with your credit card. if you forget to cancel then you will be charged. or they require you to be on a mailing list and then just get spammed with offers you never wanted in the first place.

it works for some people i guess because some money or gifts is better than nothing.

if you want free gifts though, there are many compaines giving away free gifts just for requesting them. they make their money by putting you on a mailing list in hopes you will be from them in the future. look for THOSE offers. they are all over the place. i have recieved things for free with a worth around $20 while only paying a small shipping and handling. but i have an email dedicated to those free offers so i don't have to look at the mailing list they put me on.

if you do your research, one can recieve at least a couple hundred dollars in free stuff per month(some offer free shipping) and if you want the cash, just put it up on ebay like you stated to make $50-$100 a month depending on shipping costs and price of biddings

that takes a lot of time and effort though. my time is more valuable so i don't get the free stuff anymore. nor would i waste my time with ebay which is overpopulated and over rated. although you can make money in ebay, it's a very tricky business

with ebay, i would say one is better off auctioning off things for very cheap to lead the viewers to your website. that way you can put THEM on a mailing list and resell them im the future. why pay for high listing prices if you can sell directly on your website also, ebay is double charging you through the final bidding cost+paypal payment....ebay i am sure will think of a way to triple charge their customers in the future.

to each their own though. a lot of people are making money off ebay so i wont down 'm too much...there are easier ways tomake money though....

206338[/snapback]

Ok, you must not have read my entire post, because if you did you would not have claimed that I'm promoting anyone, especially someone I had to hound. I was simply stating that there are companies out there that provide free gifts, and other people have tried them and had good experiences. If you further read my post you will find a website that provides a list of companies that provide free gifts, and people's experiences with them. Some people had good experiences with some companies, some people had negative experiences with other companies. At any rate, all the information is there, and it's only a click away. People have done this before and have been the guinea pig, so you don't have to. A teenager, or college student, stay at home mom, or anyone for that matter, can go on that website, determine which company they want to go with, and voila! In a few weeks, they'll get a free gift/check worth anywhere from $50 to $1000 depending on which deal they do. That's not bad, if I do say so myself. Consider doing 2-4 of those a month. Consider the possibilities. If you're time is too valuable, what are you even doing on this site? :) In addition, if you get a gift and want to sell it, it really isn't hard to sell on eBay. The fact that it's overpopulated is a good thing. That means more people looking at what you have to sell. If someone needs instructions on how to set up yourself with eBay/sell something/snipe something (snipe: buy something at the last possible second), I'll share my knowledge with that as well.

Like I said before, if anyone is thinking of doing one of these offers, I'll be more than happy to share my experiences. You can go on the website that I listed before and see others' experiences, as well as proof of some of the merchandise / checks they received.

I've made a few bucks <- snipped -> for a few hours. I think I got 6 or 7 dollars before I got bored and decided that that much work for such a little amount of money wasn't worth it. Then I went out and got a job working retail. I still haven't spent that money yet...*goes to check how much money he made* Yeah, I made $6.74. Wonder what I can get for $6.74 online with no shipping costs...}

Most of the services out there are scams and sadly alot of them you can tell that right away. First of all i would never pay money to take surveys online. You are trying to make the money why waste money paying a monthly fee. I have noticed that most of the companies say they will pay you 5-75 dollars per survey but it doesnt tell you the whole thing. the ones that pay like 50 dollars have another thing that you must do. Most of the time there is an offer you must sign up for with your credit card, its free most of the time but you have to cancel it before the free trial runs out. Which if you sign up for alot of these offers its pretty easy to lose track and forget to stop payments on them. Another thing that really gets me is when it says that it will take 8 weeks to process your survey and then 6 weeks to pay you through paypal. I thought paypal was instant but i guess not to them. Then of course they have the little minimum payout that you must reach in order to get paid. The minimum payouts are usually around are like 50 to 100 dollars. Which is not that bad but they only let you do like 2 surveys a week and pay like 5-10 dollars on average. So you have to wait like 12 weeks to even get to the 100 dollar minimum then you wait 8 weeks to process the surveys and then another 6 weeks to get paid. Thats along time for only 100 dollars but you never know it might be worth it.

Make money online? i have trying some website and i got scam web ;) but now i got money via e-gold by reading emails. you can try donkeymails and cash-emails. but only a litle money ;) both of them are US $ 0.01 for minimum pay out. donkeymails pay out by request and cash-emails pay out otomatic.I have try that 2 web and got paid !! you can try it