xisto Community
msdeeva

Problems With Outlook Express My email configuration isnt working

Does anyone have a clue as to why my outgoing email isn't working with Outlook express? I can get incoming mail, but I'm getting an error when I try to send email. I followed the configuration instructions, but it still isn't working correctly. I get an error everytime.

Try going to tools > accounts > your email account (double click) > connection > then UNcheck the box that says always connect to this account using:ORtools > accounts > your email account (double click) > servers > CHECK my server requires authentication > then click the box saying log on using then fill it out using these EXACT things without the qutations"YOURUSERNAME+DOMAINNAME.com" or .trap17.com whatever you havethen your password in the password boxExampleboozker+mykikasswebsite.comDoes this work?

How to hook up Outlook Express

Problems With Outlook Express

I am having problems with my Outlook express. I want to send messages but when I do an error message comes up verify account configuration. My computer crashed and I bought a new one so that may be the problem. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix. Thanks. Pat

-question by patricia

change outlook express addresse

I am trying to send an e-mail through outlook express but with my new e-mail> I can't seem to change the to my new email

-question by Belinda Palafox

I recently created an e-mail address for a friend on my computer. I had made a mistake on the address information so I deleted it from my Comcast and from Outlook Express and then created the right address. Now when I log on to Outlook Express to check my mail, I get a pop-up wanting me to sign into the deleted account. I cancel that and then get the error message as follows- (There was a problem logging onto your mail Server. Your Password was rejected. Account: ''mail.Comcast.Net'', Server: ''mail.Comcast.Net'', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: ''-ERR Login failed'', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92)I have contacted my provider with no results, checked OE database, even check my virus program and can't find anywhere on my computer where I can get rid of this. Does anyone have detailed steps I can try to get rid of this pop-up?Thanks-question by Mary

problem in getting mails

Hi m sumit, m nt getting mails on this id and my orkut account is also based on this id but I cant open my orkut also. Tell me is my acc is activated or is deactivated. Help me. Bye. Pls rpl as soon as possible. Ma waiting for rpl. Bye.

-question by sumit

Re outlook not being able to send emails back or forward

Replying to msdeeva

I was just talking to my web hosting site, they use pop mail, (webmail)

And once outlook takes the mail you cannot dirrectly send it back.

You can forward the email one at a time though. That is wheat I had to do.

This is what happened to me!

My outet express downloaded from my personal website and I wanted it send back. Telus and host could not help, misrosoft may have a fix but have not went to them as of yet!

-reply by Daniel

Problem with my outlook2007Problems With Outlook Express

I'm having a problem trying to configure my hotmail account with outlook 2007. When automatically configuring email server settings it shows me that I have a problem in Log on to server. 

Can anybody help me how to fix that problem. 

Thanks in advance

-question by Albani

can find incoming email messagesProblems With Outlook Express

Some of my received emails are not visable in my incoming mail box - some are coming in fine, but a few are hidden - I can only see and access them when I go to find emails and ask to see all the emails from the past day or week - and there are some that are listed as being the in the incoming mail box - but cant be seen there. I also tried to send myself a test email to my address, and the was one of the "hidden" emails.  Does anyone know what this could be and how to fix?

many thanks

-question by Katcha

Outlook Express 6Problems With Outlook ExpressIf anybody can offer a solution I would be grateful. Until today if I received an email with a link that I wished to follow I could click on the link with my cursor and a web page would open with the topic that I wanted to read, see etc. Today when I tried clicking on several different links on several emails, including news sites, the Outlook program froze up.The only way to close and restart the program was by using the Windows Task Manager.Please help if you can.Thanks.Chris-reply by Chris Hiscock