xisto Community
googlue

Earn Through Clicksor content based text ads...

hmm well i recommend google adsense...cuz its a quite old company n probably the best one..cuz all of these good websites uses this site..so it should be good...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is clicksor and if its so good, then how does it compare to googles adsense, in %'s like i have read elsewhere that google ives liek 1.6%??? is that true? and how much does clicksor give and do they have a website, i will assume http://www.clicksor.com/ or i will google it after. Any other ad's that work well? i signing up with tigerdirect because i beleive in their service and love their products, great prices.

hmm well i recommend google adsense...cuz its a quite old company n probably the best one..cuz all of these good websites uses this site..so it should be good...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Google adsense are cheap, the second they detect spamming, they remove your account and you dont get any of your money that you had stored in the account and they are hard to join anyway

What is clicksor and if its so good, then how does it compare to googles adsense, in %'s like i have read elsewhere that google ives liek 1.6%??? is that true? and how much does clicksor give and do they have a website, i will assume http://www.clicksor.com/ or i will google it after. Any other ad's that work well? i signing up with tigerdirect because i beleive in their service and love their products, great prices.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

clicksor is better because.. yes they do pay less then adsense, but they are more likely to approve you, finished site or not. clicksor has a search engine much like google, but with clicksor, you dont have to sign up with a new service to get it!

ya buh as u heard from this other guy tht his id was suspended after he got 40$ in his account...u cant really trust them anymore...well i cant...cuz i dont knw any1 who got money from clicksor or any other affilate website except google adsense..buh ya i signued up for alot of those affialte websites...n i made some free websites for my friends n stuff n placed there ads in the websites..buh i only have hope for gettin money from google adsense...

I applied for both Adhearus and Clicksor, and Adhearus pays 6 or 8 times more than Clicksor. except that I am not getting much clicks from Adhearus, maybe because they don't forward the page directly to the website of the advertisers. there is this page from them that you still have to click the "Click Here To Continue" link before directing you to the advertisers. is that the reason??Luckily Adsense has just approved my application and I am still waiting for their robot to crawl my pages.

I've joined clicksor and did all the steps as required during signup.Then I placed the code in to my website's page. But now when I open the page, then in place of the ad, I see an error there mentioning that there is some error on line this this & this...I think this advertising company needs to improve a lot.Well, I suggest you people not to join these time wasting websites for generating revenue, but to join Google AdSense program for true earnings. I myself had an account there but was deleted due to invalid clicks. But I tell u, if you are sincere with your account, you are never unrewarded.

I used clicksor its awsome but the it pays kind of low. Ya google is good but when the same person clicks on the add the pay lowers every time they click so google isn't always the best.