xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
calkid

Your Tutorials ...finding this site on google

i happened to find this site on google and it took me directly to this forum topic. being a self taught programer/hacker since age 16(i'm now 37), it automatically interested me and read all posts and decided to become a member just for the usefull tips (and other forum topics).here's the funny thing. being outdated in my technical knowledge for the last 10 years and just starting to build my first website, i was talking to my girlfriend today at 8am about my progress on my website. i had told her that i wished i knew a way to update my links easier than doing it manually for each page(i realized QUICKLY that i needed to organize my links from the start or this will be a tedious task in the future).low and behold....what did i find within this forum topic? hmmmm :lol: you guessed it.although i am still in the relearning phase here and decided to keep things simple for now, i'm amazed i found a topic that i was earlier talking about off the net only 3 hours earlier.i applaud the efforts of all who have made this forum full of usefull content.btw- i searched goodle with "top 10 free web hosts no ads". i wasn't even searching for the answer to my question. interesting how things work out sometimes*** KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ***-aaron

Hmm.. what an introduction. ^^Halfway through reading your post, I was going to suggest PHP Include codes, to fix your link problem.. but maybe someone beat me to it :BAs you can see, though.. this site does end up being quite helpful.. hope you stick around and lend your knowledge to the newbies ^.~

Welcome to Xisto. Hope to see you around a lot and get to know you more. If you ever need help coding there are plenty of people here that can help you out.