xisto Community
ICE-XG

Halo Mods

OK! If you r a big halo fan like me u can check out the new maps for halo. By downloading the halo's custom edition u can play new map like new_manmasca_classic castle2castle and many more. you can go to HALO MOD FILE and download all surt of map. They even teach you how to mod the systems. Also talk about the opening of Halo 2 on XBOX, and PC which will be coming out possible spring or summer of 2005. That's a long time :rolleyes: the good thing is that Halo 2 can be played with thounsands of ppl all over the world! I'll update u with more information later on. HALO IS THE BEST!

BTw, Do you mean maps, sprites etc by saying Halo Mods.Do you have more links to HALO MODS ?

I know of another really cool mod. It's called suicide hogs mod. Basicall, when you ram your hog into omething or someone, it blows up. U can cheat in halo CE by installing the mod but not registering it. if you join a game, your hog will blow up (power = 2x frag grenade), u will die but your suicide will not be counted.Use it!

yea it great. There is so much more to do. Just when u thought u would have to wait for nu,ber 3 they bring out more maps. This was the smartest things to do. I am sure ppl where buying them like crazy. They probally regret not bring out more maps for the first one aswell becuase that would have done great aswell i think. The gp on that game is amazing and it is always fun. I could play it all day if i had to. It also not one of those games that u play for a day and get board from playing.

OK! If you r a big halo fan like me u can check out the new maps for halo. By downloading the halo's custom edition u can play new map like new_manmasca_classic castle2castle and many more. you can go to HALO MOD FILE and download all surt of map. They even teach you how to mod the systems. Also talk about the opening of Halo 2 on XBOX, and PC which will be coming out possible spring or summer of 2005. That's a long time ;) the good thing is that Halo 2 can be played with thounsands of ppl all over the world! I'll update u with more information later on.

HALO IS THE BEST!

21798[/snapback]

no offense or anything, but just play the game. its to have fun. we dont need everybody cheating. are you getting any pleasure out of it. i guess it can be fun once in a while, but for teh most part it must getting boring, but please correct me if i am wrong.

OK! If you r a big halo fan like me u can check out the new maps for halo. By downloading the halo's custom edition u can play new map like new_manmasca_classic castle2castle and many more. you can go to HALO MOD FILE and download all surt of map. They even teach you how to mod the systems. Also talk about the opening of Halo 2 on XBOX, and PC which will be coming out possible spring or summer of 2005. That's a long time :( the good thing is that Halo 2 can be played with thounsands of ppl all over the world! I'll update u with more information later on.

HALO IS THE BEST!

21798[/snapback]

come on guys. its a video game. there is absolutly no need to cheat. maybe if you are just playing with freinds. but please do not go into match,making and mod on like warlock and sanctuary on all teh new maps. it takes the fun out of teh game for the rest of us. also bungie is starting to ban many people so unless u want to lose your account and your money, please dont mod on halo

no offense or anything, but just play the game. its to have fun. we dont need everybody cheating. are you getting any pleasure out of it. i guess it can be fun once in a while, but for teh most part it must getting boring, but please correct me if i am wrong.

ur a lil b***** mods r not cheatin they r jus there to make the game funner without the mods i woulda stopped playin halo a while ago bcuz it gets old.

xfire-dragonslayer21218

Halo Mods

Iv been trying to download that new map that every 1 is talking about, its something to do with campigan. every one says you need to get the Mod file to play it, that Microsoft ardy has it in the game but u just need to get the Mod File. The only thing i know about it is that you have to play it on legendary, you cant play it any easier.

Edited by BluePwNaGe (see edit history)

First of all I wanna say Modding halo 2 DOES NOT mean cheating, Although thats the rep modding is getting because all of you with unmodded boxes dont see the cool things we do with mods. Modding is above all about having fun doing things you wish you could do, Adding things you wish were adding to the original game you add yourself. People who cheat are stupid and should die in my opinion. But the best modding site I know about is halomods.com, They have pcitures of their mods and its a really active community.