xisto Community
tdktank59

Socom 3 Good Or Bad? SO awnser...

Socom 2 good or bad?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well ive been hearing its *BLEEP* so far so back em up lol...Having the huge maps is nice with the 16vs16 people but onces down to 1v1 takes a hell of long time (more than 30 mins sometimes)no sure shot...Dont know about lag so inform me...and i think theres other limitations too... but so far my overall of the socom 3 game is that it sucks **bottom**...and has all the same bugs and *BLEEP* as socom 2 and 1....in my opinion zipper should have waited until ps3 came out and released it then and got rid of all the *darn* bugs.. they should have instead updated socom 2 and made it more injoyable (fixed the bugs/gliches) and lag problems too...but on zippers hand they had to support all the game servers... (thats alot of money and bandwidth...)so it was smart on there part but w/e it was there call...