xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinosh

Serious Sam 2 is it worth the money?

how is the gameplay in serious sam 2?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

does anybody here played ss2?????i was minding to buying it, but i firstly decided to ask for some opinions about the gamei realy enjoyed the first release of serious sam and i was wondering if thist last onehas anything new, that worths spending money on,or is just like the first encounter with the gameif anybody played it, please let me know your opinion :lol:

I enjoyed Serious Sam II.....it's a little different than 1, but it's still a lot of fun. There are vehicles to drive around now, more weapons, bigger enemies.....it's quite enjoyable. One of the big differences that I found (and anyone who's played both, correct me if I'm wrong), was that it was a whole lot easier to earn lives in the first one than it was in the second one. But putting that aside, I really liked serious sam 2. If you're debating as to whether or not you want to buy the game, I would suggest renting it first....get a feel for the game, and then make your decision. I've have too many times myself where I would buy a game that I heard was supposed to rock, and it ended up sucking bigtime.