xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Carrers Involving Web

Hi, this is an open talk into what people would like to do as a career. Maybe involving webdesigna nd thigns liek that. its also so people can give advice to each other :rolleyes:I personally am 17, and studying the 2nd year of My Advanced-Level Subjects of ART and Product Design. Next year i hope to go to a University, (hopefully Worcester Uni) And study Creative Media Design. This soudns liek a wiked course and has huge prospects for employment :angry:You study, photography, Image minipulation, Typography, Web design, (Flash Basics PHP etc) Video technologies, Soudn recording . . . and on and on :ph34r:Soooooooo many job prospects, so if i get bored with oen ic an move on :angry: :ph34r:now someone else go :angry:

I'm in my teens aswell, and i love photography! I think i want to be able to do somethoing that invloves photography and a computer when i am older.

hi! im an IT graduate, and we're more on programming & technical stuffs. but i chose to have forte on designing... may it be interfaces, or on the web.Right now, im a web designer and i think your course is really a nice course. i wish we had that during my time. so now, everything i know is just self - taught. Photography too is cool. I really want to venture on it in the future,... =)

I'm not going onto the career involving webdesign or anything. But I find it very interesting. Peak and I just started creating our own website.As we enjoy writing stories, I think having our own website is a very good thing.It's like .....everything is ours..And we can just choose what we like to do to the web, like choosing the background/the atmosphere of the site, and what to put on it. :rolleyes: