xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Static_Fury

How To I Cancel My Hosting

If you go down to where you requested your hosting, go to the list of subforums and at the bottom in blue is a link that says, click here to terminate your hosting. The link is this, https://support.xisto.com/
I don't know where it takes you because I didn't click it in case it terminates it right away, which I don't believe it does.

The link will lead to a page that will require you to enter you forum username and password, which will then terminate your hosting without any more confirmations. Why not try Xisto's other network, http://www.trap17.net/ if you do not have the ability to post in our forums? You only need to put a small ad but other than that, all the features are pretty much the same! Try it, it's free, and activates instantly, good alternative to those who can't earn credits fast enough. (One account limited per person)

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)

If you want to terminate your account without doing anything you could always just wait for your credits to reach -30 then your hosting account is automatically terminated. I would not recommend because I believe that if you ever wanted your account back you would have to bring your credits up from -30 to the amount of the package you want. I would use the meathods described above but this is another option.